What you can expect!
The latest release of the Gladstone Leisure Management System (LMS) was code named 'Threadneedle' during its innovative design and development. We like that the name has stuck as it incorporates new and improved functionality across the entire product range, specifically around Payments.
- Gladstone goes fully cashless - Threadneedle sees our Cashless feature extended to Connect (online bookings), Join at Online, Gladstone 360 (our front of house solution providing reception with a full 360 degree view of the member record), MobilePro (mobile App) and MWS (a suite of APIs for 3rd party integration).
- Reward your customers and increase participation with Loyalty Points - Our popular loyalty points feature extended to Online Bookings, Join at Online, Gladstone 360, Kiosk, MobilePro and our suite of APIs. Learn more.
- Announcing GladstonePay - this is phase one of Gladstone’s very own payment gateway for e-commerce payments in partnership with Cardstream the leader in secure online payment processing.
- Increased focus on security and regulation - we've been squishing bugs, as well as making improvements around security, compliance and regulation (PCI and GDPR), together with reliability and system performance.
- Class Party Bookings - this functionality allows a member or non-member of a club to book activities for themselves and others at the same time. Existing Threadneedle platforms will require 'Service Pack 1' to enable this feature. Learn more about Party Bookings.
Existing customers using the hosted environment will be upgraded free of charge. Using the hosted environment in RackSpace's UK data centres will always be the most secure and cost effective way to stay current. Talk to us about switching to a hosted environment.
New to Gladstone, we recommend using our RackSpace hosted environment over an on-premise installation. It takes away the headache of managing an LMS infrastructure, to let your IT group focus on more innovative IT projects in and around your facility. If you are a small club, gym or school without a dedicated IT function - choosing a hosted environment means you don't need to understand the technicality's of maintaining a IT system - allowing you to get on with what you do best, managing your club.